The mission of Chemeketa Community College Foundation is to develop and oversee funds to meet the needs of students and support the mission of Chemeketa Community College.
Since its inception in 1973, the Chemeketa Foundation has helped:
- Provide student scholarships and assistance funds
- Student parents through child care scholarships
- First generation college students
- College Inside program supporting incarcerated students
- Provide emergency student relief including the food pantry
The Foundation is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3)
nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer board of directors.
Gifts to the Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, tax ID # 93-6097106.
2015 Annual Report
2014 Annual Report
2013 Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual Giving Report
Call us at 503.365.4747 with any questions,
send an e-mail or
drop by our office located on the Salem Chemeketa campus
at 4000 Lancaster Dr. NE, Salem, OR 97305 or PO Box 14007 Salem, OR 97309.