The Chemeketa Foundation develops private funds to advance
educational opportunities for students, staff and the community.
Since its inception in 1973, the Chemeketa Foundation has:
- Provided student scholarships
- Raised funds for new capital projects
- Assisted faculty and students in obtaining donated materials and equipment
- Helped faculty and staff buy personal computers
- Conducted special events to enhance the college's relations with the community.
The Foundation is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3)
nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer board of directors.
Gifts to the Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, tax ID # 93-6097106.
2013 Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual Giving Report
Call us at 503.365.4747 with any questions,
send an e-mail or
drop by our office located on the Salem Chemeketa campus
at 4000 Lancaster Dr. NE, Salem, OR 97309.