Resources for those interested in long-term donations to the Chemeketa Foundation.
Gifts to the Chemeketa Foundation change lives through tuitions, books, childcare and much more. Planned giving allows donors to take advantage of techniques that often result in heirs receiving larger inheritances while investing in the community.
Click here to be directed to our Planned Giving Website.
Several methods are available to direct your "social capital." These methods bring the following benefits:
- Income for life for the donor and/or other beneficiaries
- Income-tax savings
- Long-term capital gains tax avoidance
- Reduction in estate and gift taxes
Working with your legal and tax advisors, we can help you plan today for maximum benefits tomorrow. Options include:
- Wills and Bequests
- Outright Gifts
- Gifts of Appreciated Property
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Retirement Plan Assets
- GiftLaw (a public service for financial professionals by Crescendo Planned Gifts Software and the Chemeketa Community College Foundation)
For more information you may contact the Foundation staff at 503.365.4747 or you may reach us by e-mail.