February is Scholarship Month at Chemeketa
The application is available online beginning February 1st and ending March 31st to apply for scholarships for academic year 2017-2018.
Scholarships are awarded each year beginning at the end of May. The Foundation will continue awarding first-round scholarships through July. Students are encouraged to continue checking their My Chemeketa email account weekly for a scholarship notification through the beginning of fall term as scholarships will continue to be reoffered.
How to Apply for a Chemeketa Foundation Scholarship
- Apply for admission to Chemeketa. If you are already a student, be sure your major or program of study is current.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov. *International students or students without a social security number can use the College Board's Expected Family Contribution (EFC) calculator and print out the results for use in completing the scholarship application. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students use the Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA).
- In February and March, complete your scholarship application located in My Chemeketa.
- Log into my.chemeketa.edu
- Select the Services tab
- Select Scholarships & Resources from the menu on the right
- Click on Foundation Scholarships
- Answer all questions-eligibility depends on complete answers to all questions
Get ready to apply! The essay questions are listed on the Tips & guidelines page.
Late submissions will not be considered. You must submitted a completed application by March 31st. For additional questions about Chemeketa student scholarships, please e-mail.
The application is closed for the 2016-2017 academic year and will open in February until the end of March for the 2017-2018 academic year.