February is Scholarship Month at Chemeketa
The scholarship application has closed for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Your next opportunity to apply for Chemeketa scholarships is February 2014 for academic year 2014-2015.
How to Apply for a Chemeketa Foundation Scholarship
- Apply for admission to Chemeketa. If you are already a student, be sure your major or program of study is current.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov. International students or students without a social security number can use the College Board's Expected Family Contribution (EFC) calculator and print out the results for use in completing the scholarship application.
- In February, complete your scholarship application located in My Chemeketa.
- Log into my.chemeketa.edu
- Select the Services tab
- Select the Scholarships and Resources tab
- Click on Foundation Scholarships
- Answer all questions-eligibility depends on complete answers to all questions
Early or late submissions will not be considered. For additional questions about Chemeketa student scholarships, please email.