February is Scholarship Month at Chemeketa
The application is available online beginning February 1st and ending March 31st to apply for scholarships for academic year 2016-2017.
How to Apply for a Chemeketa Foundation Scholarship
- Apply for admission to Chemeketa. If you are already a student, be sure your major or program of study is current.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov. *International students or students without a social security number can use the College Board's Expected Family Contribution (EFC) calculator and print out the results for use in completing the scholarship application.
- In February and March, complete your scholarship application located in My Chemeketa.
- Log into my.chemeketa.edu
- Select the Services tab
- Select Scholarships & Resources from the menu on the right
- Click on Foundation Scholarships
- Answer all questions-eligibility depends on complete answers to all questions
Get ready to apply! The essay questions are listed on the Tips & guidelines page.
Late submissions will not be considered. You must submitted a completed application by March 31st. For additional questions about Chemeketa student scholarships, please e-mail.
The application is closed for the 2015-2016 academic year and will open in February until the end of March for the 2016-2017 academic year.