Chemeketa Completion Program
The Chemeketa Completion Program (CCP) provides a support system and builds a college-going culture for students not eligible for CAMP or TRIO who are completing a Chemeketa degree or certificate, and makes the effort to cover students' unmet need to ensure students persist and complete to achieve their educational goals. CCP provides assistance with navigating the college systems, such as: financial aid and/or other resources, registration, advising, and transferring to a 4-year university.
What services does CCP provide?
- Development of a personalized college success plan
- Hosted campus visits to four-year universities
- College success courses-
- Fall - Preparing for College (CG100)
- Fall - Creating College Success (FYE 105)
- Winter - Planning College Finances (CG101)
- Spring - 4-yr College Transition (CG225)
- Assistance with scholarship, financial aid, and ORSAA applications
- Progress monitoring
- Academic, career, and personal advising
- Use of the Textbook Lending Library
- Tutoring in math and writing courses
Who is eligible to participate?
- Must be completing a Chemeketa transfer degree, technical degree or certificate
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Must be committed to your education
Contact us to learn more
Chemeketa Completion Program and Student Success Project Coordinator
Chemeketa Completion Program Advisor