Student safety is one of Chemeketa's highest priorities
The college's public safety office -
- Issues parking permits
- Operates an emergency phone system
- Is where all campus crimes should be reported
- Accommodates access to campus facilities
- Provides safety tips
- Enforces campus policies and laws
- Supplies victim assistance and crime statistics
- Provides services such as —
- Safety Escorts
- Battery Jumps
- Lost and Found
- and more...
All Chemeketa campuses are smoke free. This policy applies to all college employees, tenants, students and visitors.