Sorry to have to do this...
- The origin of the citation form shall govern the applicable bail and enforcement mechanism.
- The bail for citations issued on college-approved forms shall be established by college administration and maintained by the Public Safety Office. Such citations are subject to administrative enforcement by the college, including referral to a collections agency.
- The College bail schedule is -
- $15 for failure to display a valid parking permit, or improperly displaying a parking permit;
- $30 for displaying an altered or misused parking permit;
- $10 for head-in parking violations;
- $300 for a disabled parking space violation; and
- $20 for all other violations.
- The bail for violations of the Oregon Vehicle Code, including a citation issued under ORS Chapter 811 for unlawfully parking in a disabled parking space, is established by the state. Such citations, when issued on a state-approved form, are subject to enforcement in a local, circuit, justice or municipal court.
- Bail of campus issued citations are subject to doubling if not paid within 14 days of date on citation.
To view a specific section of the traffic code, click the appropriate link.