Salem Campus Parking permits are required for all vehicles using Salem campus college facilities from 8 am to 10 pm, Monday through Friday.
Permits are available on My Chemeketa and the Public Safety Office Salem campus, Bldg. 2 Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5:45pm, Annual Permits are $40.00 and Term Permits are $25.00.
Yamhill Valley Campus Parking permits are required for the Yamhill Valley Campus. There is no cost for Yamhill permits at this time. These permits are only valid for the Yamhill Valley campus location.
Permits are available at the front desk Yamhill Valley campus, Bldg. 1 Monday-Friday, 8 am to 6 pm
About Chemeketa’s Parking Permit —
- An annual permit is valid Fall term through the end of Summer term
- Parking permits are non-refundable and are issued for specific vehicles, they are non-transferable
- After initial purchase of an annual permit, additional annual permits may be purchased for a reduced fee
- A license plate frame option is available for $15, and requires an annual permit sticker
- Annual and term parking permits are required to be placed on the exterior of a vehicle, either on the rear bumper or rear window so they are clearly visible and legible from the rear of the vehicle
- Lost permits will be replaced upon payment of the permit fee for a second permit.
- Motorcycles may park without a permit in designated motorcycle parking areas, motorcyclists using a regular parking space must display a valid parking permit
Visitor permits are available at the Chemeketa Salem main entrance Information Booth off Cooley Drive Northeast. Visitor permits must be placed on the dash of a vehicle date side up so they are visible and legible.
College employees or students may not park in a visitor parking space.
Special & temporary permits —
- 14 consecutive day temporary permits are available to anyone for $15
- Vendor temporary permits are provided with proper identification of business
- Contractor temporary permits are provided for the duration of work on campus
- Special permits for reserved parking areas are issued only to college staff with the approval of the appropriate Executive Dean authorizing the issuance