Clery Act Crime Statistics
Chemeketa Community College's 2013 Clery Act Report is now available.
Required by federal law, this security report contains policy statements and crime statistics for the college at all campus and outreach centers. The Clery Act Report-
- Addresses the college's policies, procedures and programs concerning safety and security
- Includes three years of statistics on certain types of crimes reported to have occurred on campus/outreach centers and property owned or controlled by the college and on public property within or immediately adjacent to campus/outreach centers.
Chemeketa maintains crime statistics for each of its campuses. Statistics are tabulated from information compiled by the college Public Safety Office and information received from state and local law enforcement agencies with jurisdiction in areas where the college has a presence.
Listing of Recent Reports
- Campus Security Report 2013
- Campus Security Report 2012
- Campus Security Report 2011
- Campus Security Report 2010
- Campus Security Report 2009
- Campus Security Report 2008
You may also request a paper copy from the CSSD office in building 2, room 215 on the main college campus in Salem.