To qualify, you must -
- Be at
least 16 years of age or older
- Not have earned a high school diploma in the United States
- Have worked at least 75 days within the last two years in agriculture as a migrant or seasonal farm worker
- This includes any activity directly related to the production of -
- Dairy products
- Poultry or livestock;
- Fish farming
Have participated within the last two years in a Migrant Education Program (MEP) or in a National
Jobs Program (NFJP).
You may also qualify for HEP if one of your parents or legal guardians meets the migrant or seasonal
requirement described above.
Access to the HEP application. You can print this application out and make copies if needed. Blank applications are also available at the HEP office in Building 16.
Application Process -
- Bring application to HEP office in Building 16
- Take admission tests to determine academic level in Math, Reading and Writing
- Interview by HEP staff to evaluate candidacy and answer questions
- First-day orientation