Programs and Hours
Our ESOL program offers both credit and non-credit structured classes in reading, writing, listening and speaking taught in English at seven specific levels. More information is available under How to Enroll.
Office Hours (Building 22, Room 100) -
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Class Days and Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 8:30 - 11:50 a.m. and 12:30 to 1:20 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 - 11:20 a.m. Technology (Offered as needed)
- Monday - Thursday, 6 - 8:50 p.m.
- Friday, 6 - 8:50 p.m. Technology (Offered as needed)
- Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 4 p.m. and 6 -8:50 p.m.
- Fridays closed
If you would like additional information, please utilize the links on this page, call the ESOL Office at 503.399.6298 or contact us by e-mail.