Programs and Hours
Our ESOL program offers both credit and non-credit structured classes in reading, writing, listening and speaking taught in English at six specific levels. More information is available under How to Enroll.
Office Hours (Building 22, Room 100) -
- Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 8 pm
- Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
Class Days and Hours
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 8:30 - 11:20 am
- Monday/Wednesday, 12:30 - 1:20 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:30 - 11:20 am and noon - 2:20 pm
- Monday - Friday, 6 - 8:50 pm
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
- Monday - Thursday, 6 - 8:50 pm
If you would like additional information, please utilize the links on this page, call the ESOL Office at 503.399.6298 or contact us by e-mail.