Adult High School Diploma
Chemeketa offers adult students ages 21 and over the opportunity to complete their high school credits and earn their high school diploma by completing college courses.
- Apply for admission to Chemeketa
- After applying, you’ll automatically receive your Student ID number (K#) by e-mail
- Take a college placement test
- Obtain your most recent high school transcript
- Bring your placement test scores and transcript to our high school partnerships office Building 50, Room 102 in Salem
- An appointment will be made with our high school coordinator to evaluate your transcript
For more information, see our Adult High School Diploma Brochure.
Adult General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Chemeketa community college offers courses to help our adult students 21 and over prepare to take the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) exam. If you are interested in learning more about the adult GED program you can visit the website, or call 503.399.5224.
For more information-
High School Partnerships
4071 Winema Place
Salem, OR 97305
Building 50, Room 102