Dual Credit Programs
Estacada Early College
Our Estacada Early College program allows you to earn high school and college credit simultaneously while attending college courses. This dual enrollment program provides you with the unique opportunity to work toward a high school diploma and a college certificate or degree at the same time. Our Early College program is open to students from all school districts and home schools.
- An opportunity to earn your high school diploma
- An opportunity to earn a college certificate or degree
- Free college tuition, fees and books as long as you are enrolled in the program
- Full guidance and support from an Estacada Early College advisor
- Must be 16-20 years old
- Must be advised and maintain full-time (12 credits) status while enrolled in the program
- Model appropriate college behavior as outlined in the college's rights and responsibilities
- Maintain satisfactory academics
- Students are not allowed to collect financial aid or scholarships of any kind while in the program
- Online classes are not covered as part of the Estacada Early College program
- Fill out an application for sponsorship at our office
- Return completed application with your most current high school transcript
- Take the college placement test
- Return your placement test scores to our office
- Meet with an Estacada Early College advisor
Salem/Keizer Early College High School
Early College High School is a dual enrollment program providing students with High School and College credit opportunities. Students interested in this program must be currently enrolled and complete the admission requirements determined by Salem/Keizer school district. For more information call 503.399.7893.
Other Opportunities Through Your Local High School
Chemeketa Community College contracts with many surrounding school districts to provide high school students with college credit options. Please contact your high school to determine eligibility and admission requirements.
Expanded Options (EOP) - SB300
The expanded options program allows students to be dually enrolled in both their current high school and taking courses at the Chemeketa Campus. Your current school district determines your eligibility and guidelines. Please contact your school district for eligibility requirements.
Extended Campus through Dallas and Falls City School District
The extended campus program is an opportunity for Dallas and Falls City high school students to continue their education at Chemeketa Community College at no cost. If selected for this program you must be enrolled in and meet the eligibility requirements determined by your school district.
For more information please contact your school district-
- Dallas school district 503.623.8336
- Falls City school district 503.787.3521
College Credit Now
You can earn college credit through College Credit Now at your local high school. This program gives you the opportunity to take college level classes in the comfort of your current high school. For more information contact your local school district or call 503.399.5239.
For more information
High School Partnerships
4071 Winema Place
Salem, OR 97305
Building 50, Room 102