Do you feel like there’s just not enough time in the day?
You’re working hard, but income and results are frustratingly unpredictable. You can't seem to put out fires in your business long enough to concentrate on bigger issues.
There's another way.
If you’re tired of putting out fires, the best thing to do is step back and take a deep breath. And regroup.
Eat that elephant one bite at a time.
Don’t try to do everything at once. When you take a break and focus on the big-picture, you can discover ways to help your business succeed without overwhelming you.
You’re not alone.
We can help. Try these steps to get support in your business:
- Poke around our website and see if you are interested in any of our services.
- Check out our classes or read our blog
- Looking for business advice? Register here.
- Let us know how we can help. Give us a call at 503.399.5088 or e-mail us.
- Come see us. Click here for map and directions.
"Having a resource like the Chemeketa Small Business Development Center in your arsenal of tools in today’s business environment is key."
- Rich Duncan, Rich Duncan Construction, Inc.
For more information, contact –
Chemeketa Center for Business & Industry
Small Business Development Center
626 High Street NE, Suite 210
Salem, OR 97301