Year-Round Driver Education Classes in Locations Convenient for You
- Meets Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) requirements
- NEW! Passing our program now waives the DMV drive test for eligible
- ODOT certified instructors
- 34 hours of classroom instruction
- 12 hours of behind the wheel training
- Serves students ages 15 and older, including adults
Please find more information in our brochure: Driver Education Brochure
Driver Education Course Registration
Class enrollment is limited and pre-registration is required. All classes
must have at least 10 students to run a class.
- Download and complete the Driver Education ENROLLMENT form
- Include a photocopy of valid learner’s permit or driver’s license
(visible front side)
- Mail all required documents (application form, front copy of
permit/license and payment to the address below
Driver Education Course Cost
Payment is accepted in the form of money order, check or VISA/Master Card.
Please call the office at 503.584.7541 to make
credit card payment.
*We currently do not offer discounts or scholarships at this time.*
- $280 for students under 18 (and do not turn 18 during the course) who
have only a learner's permit.
- $500 for students who are 18 (or turn 18 during the course) and have a
learner's permit or any student with a driver license.
Driver Education Orientation
Driver education parent/student orientation will be held the first hour on
the first day of class; parents are required to attend this orientation for
any student under 18.
Download a PDF version of the teen
drive log needed to document at home practice for our program. (This will be provided to you at the first class)
Chemeketa Driver Education
306 NE Norton Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128