Year-round driver ed classes in locations convenient to you
- Meets Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) requirements
- NEW! Passing our program now waives the DMV drive test for eligible students
- ODOT-certified instructors
- 34 hours of classroom instruction
- 12 hours of behind the wheel training
- Serves students ages 15 and older, including adults
- For more information please see our Summer Term brochure
Driver education course registration
Class enrollment is limited and pre-registration is required. All classes must have at least 10 students to run.
- Download and complete the Driver Education ENROLLMENT form
- Include a photocopy of valid learner’s permit or driver’s license (visible front side)
- Mail all required documents (application form, front copy of permit/license and payment to the address below
Driver education course cost
Payment is accepted in the form of money order, check or VISA/Master Card. Please call the office at 503.584.7541 to make credit card payment after you have sent in the application.
*We currently do not offer discounts or scholarships at this time.*
- $280 for students under 18 (and do not turn 18 during the course) who have only a valid Oregon learner's permit.
- $500 for students who are 18 (or turn 18 during the course) and have a learner's permit or any student with a driver license.
Driver education orientation
Driver education parent/student orientation will be held the first hour on the first day of class; parents are required to attend this orientation for any student under 18.
Dowload a PDF version of the teen drive log needed to document at home practice.
Chemeketa Driver Education
306 NE Norton Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128