Year-Round Driver Ed. Classes in Locations Convenient for You
- Meets Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) requirements
- NEW! Passing our program now waives the DMV drive test for eligible
- ODOT certified instructors
- 34 hours of classroom instruction
- 12 hours of behind the wheel training
- Serves students ages 15 and older, including adults
Driver Education Course Registration
Class enrollment is limited and pre-registration is required. All classes
must have at least 10 students to run.
- Download and complete the Driver Education ENROLLMENT form (applications currenlty not being accpeted)
- Include a photocopy of valid learner’s permit or driver’s license
(visible front side)
- Mail all required documents (application form, front copy of
permit/license and payment to the address below
Driver Education Course Cost
Payment is accepted in the form of money order, check or VISA/Master Card.
Please call the office at 503.584.7541 to make
credit card payment.
*We currently do not offer discounts or scholarships at this time.*
- $280 for students under 18 (and do not turn 18 during the course) who
have only a learner's permit.
- $500 for students who are 18 (or turn 18 during the course) and have a
learner's permit or any student with a driver license.
Driver Education Orientation
Driver education parent/student orientation will be held the first hour on
the first day of class; parents are required to attend this orientation for
any student under 18.
Download a PDF version of the teen
drive log needed to document at home practice.
Chemeketa Driver Education
306 NE Norton Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128