Year-round driver ed classes in locations convenient to you
- Meets Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) requirements
- ODOT-certified instructors
- 34 hours of classroom instruction
- 12 hours of behind the wheel training
- Serves students ages 15 and older, including adults
- For more information please refer to our Summer Term Information Brochure
Driver education course registration
Class enrollment is limited and pre-registration is required. All classes must have at least 10 students to run.
- Download and complete the Driver Education ENROLLMENT form
- Include a photocopy of valid learner’s permit or driver’s license (visible front side)
- Submit all required documents and payment
Driver education course cost
Payment is accepted in the form of money order, check or VISA/Master Card.
- $280 for students under 18 (and do not turn 18 during the course) who have a learner's permit
- $490 for students with a driver’s license or are 18 & older with an Oregon learner’s permit
Driver education orientation
Driver education parent/student orientation will be held on the first day of class; parents should plan on attending the first hour of class.
Chemeketa Driver Education
306 NE Norton Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128