Continuing Education for Instructors
Chemeketa offers continuing education classes for driver education instructors every term.
- Classes taught entirely online; high speed internet, general computer knowledge and ability to meet class deadlines required.
Payment is typically accepted over the phone in the form of debit/credit
Checks can be mailed to our office and made payable to Chemeketa Community College
- $25 for in-state instructors
- $75 for out-of-state instructors
Current Classes REGISTER NOW!
- Playbook Prep (8 hours of CEU)
- Brain-Based Learning (8 hours of CEU)
Download,complete, and return the application form:
Continuing Education Application Form
Optional FERPA Release Form
If you would like your Continuing Education certificate to be sent to Western Oregon University, please fill out this release form and either mail/scan/fax back to our office.
For More Information Contact Us
Chemeketa Yamhill Valley
306 NE Norton Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Friday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.