Driver Education Schedule
All complete applications are currently being accepted on a first come basis
*We are still accepting applications for summer session 2, please be aware we are experiencing a high number of application and processing is taking longer*
Summer Session 2
July 30 - August 21 (Classroom)
(Drives will finish on or after September 2)
Monday - Thursday 9:30 - 12 p.m.
Central High School (Limited space available)
Sprague High School
Stayton High School (Limited space available)
Monday - Thursday 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Chemeketa Salem Campus (Currently full, all applications are under review)
Chemeketa Yamhill Valley Campus (Limited space available)
Silverton High School
* Student's must be at least 15 with a valid permit on or before the first day of class.
* The above times are classroom instruction only; behind the wheel training will be completed within two weeks of last class and is scheduled around a student's activities.
Driver education registration
Class enrollment is limited and pre-registration is required. All classes must have at least 10 students to run.
- Download and review our Brochure about our program and requirements
- Download and complete the Driver Education Enrollment Form
- Include a photocopy of valid instructional permit or driver’s license (visible front side)
- Mail all required documents: registration form, front copy of permit/license and payment to the address listed below
Driver education orientation
Driver education parent/student orientation will be held the first hour of the first day of class; parents are required to attend this orientation for students under the age of 18.
Chemeketa Driver Education
306 NE Norton Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128