Driver Education Schedule
All complete applications are currently being accepted until Wednesday, September 10th.
Fall Term Schedule:
No classes will be held for Columbus Day and Veteran's Day
September 15 - November 12 (Classroom)
Monday/Wednesday 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Chemeketa Yamhill Valley
Dallas High School
Woodburn High School
September 16 - November 13 (Classroom)
Tuesday/Thursday 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Chemeketa Salem Campus
Silverton High School
Sprague High School
All drives are schedule outside of this time, and may take an addition 2 weeks to complete
* Student's must be at least 15 with a valid permit on or before the first day of class.
* The above times are classroom instruction only; behind the wheel training will be completed within two weeks of last class and is scheduled around a student's activities.
Driver education registration
Class enrollment is limited and pre-registration is required. All classes must have at least 10 students to run.
- Download and review our Brochure about our program and requirements
- Download and complete the Driver Education Enrollment Form
- Include a photocopy of valid instructional permit or driver’s license (visible front side)
- Mail all required documents: registration form, front copy of permit/license and payment to the address listed below
Driver education orientation
Driver education parent/student orientation will be held the first hour of the first day of class; parents are required to attend this orientation for students under the age of 18.
Chemeketa Driver Education
306 NE Norton Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128