Accessing public information
This page includes our policies, procedures and form for requesting public records from Chemeketa. This does not include student records or individual employment records.
Public Records* are not student records.
If you have reached this page because you are looking for student-related records, please access My Chemeketa for your own student records or call one of the numbers below for assistance:
- Certificates (Flagger) – 503.399.5181
- College Work Study – 503.399.5013
- Counseling – 503.399.5120
- Enrollment Services – 503.399.5001
- Financial Aid – 503.399.5018
- GED Testing – 503.399.6556
- Graduation Services – 503.399.6588
- Student Accounting – 503.399.5011
- Student Life – 503.399.5116
- Transcripts (Official) – 503.399.5006
Guidelines for Public Records Request
This document includes policies, procedures and form for requesting records from Chemeketa.
*Public Records means any writing containing information relating to the conduct of the public's business that is prepared, owned, used, or retained by a public body.