Accessing public information
This page includes our policies, procedures and form for requesting public records from Chemeketa. This does not include student records or individual employment records. Please refer to the college's Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) web page for more information.
Public Records* are not student records.
If you have reached this page because you are looking for information about your own student-related records, please access My Chemeketa for or call one of the numbers below for assistance:
- Certificates (Flagger) – 503.399.5181
- College Work Study – 503.399.5013
- Counseling – 503.399.5120
- Enrollment Services – 503.399.5001
- Financial Aid – 503.399.5018
- GED Testing – 503.399.6556
- Graduation Services – 503.399.6588
- Student Accounting – 503.399.5011
- Student Life – 503.399.5116
- Transcripts (Official) – 503.399.5006
Guidelines for Public Records Request
This document includes policies, procedures and form for requesting records from Chemeketa.
*Public Records means any writing containing information relating to the conduct of the public's business that is prepared, owned, used, or retained by a public body.