Accessing public information

This page includes our policies, procedures and form for requesting public records from Chemeketa. This does not include student records or individual employment records.

Public Records* are not student records.

If you have reached this page because you are looking for student-related records, please access My Chemeketa for your own student records or call one of the numbers below for assistance:

  • Certificates (Flagger) – 503.399.5181
  • College Work Study – 503.399.5013
  • Counseling – 503.399.5120
  • Enrollment Services – 503.399.5001
  • Financial Aid – 503.399.5018
  • GED Testing – 503.399.6556
  • Graduation Services – 503.399.6588
  • Student Accounting – 503.399.5011
  • Student Life – 503.399.5116
  • Transcripts (Official) – 503.399.5006

Guidelines for Public Records Request

This document includes policies, procedures and form for requesting records from Chemeketa.

Public Records Request PDF document

*Public Records means any writing containing information relating to the conduct of the public's business that is prepared, owned, used, or retained by a public body.