College Credit Transfer

To transfer credits from another U.S. college or university to Chemeketa –

1. Send official, sealed U.S. transcripts to Chemeketa’s Enrollment Center at this address –

Chemeketa Community College
Enrollment Center
PO Box 14007
Salem, OR 97309-7070

Chemeketa also accepts electronic transcripts via –

  • EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) only from the following Oregon colleges and universities –
    • Blue Mountain Community College
    • Central Oregon Community College
    • Clackamas Community College
    • Lane Community College
    • Linn-Benton Community College
    • Mt. Hood Community College
    • Oregon State University
    • Oregon Institute of Technology
    • Portland Community College
    • Portland State University
    • Southern Oregon University
    • Southwestern Oregon Community College
    • University of Oregon
    • Western Oregon University

2. Complete a Request for Evaluation and Transfer of Previous Credit form and submit to the Enrollment Center (Building 2, Room 200)

3. Once your transcripts are evaluated, you will receive an e-mail in your My Chemeketa e-mail account informing you that the process is complete and how to view the courses transferred on your Chemeketa Transcripts.