Military Transcripts Credit Transfer

To transfer credits from the U.S. Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Coast Guard or Air Force University –

1. Send official, sealed military transcripts to Chemeketa’s Enrollment Center at the following address –

Chemeketa Community College
Enrollment Center
PO Box 14007
Salem, OR 97309-7070

To order Military transcripts –

Joint Services Transcript (Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy: Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans)

Air Force University (CCAF)- Community College of the Air Force

2. Complete a Request for Evaluation and Transfer of Previous Credit form and submit to Enrollment Center (Building 2, Room 200). Be sure to mark if you are attending Chemeketa under VA benefits.

3. Once your transcripts are evaluated, you will receive an e-mail in your My Chemeketa e-mail account informing you that the process is complete and how to view the credits transferred on your Chemeketa transcripts.