Advising Sessions for New Students Beginning – Fall Term
July 14 – September 23, 2014
These sessions are designed for students beginning fall term 2014, which
begins September 29, 2014. Please check the
steps for new students" handout to get ready for this step.
Sessions start on time – No Late Entry – seating is limited
- Located in Bldg. 2, Rm. 115 (Advising & Counseling), Salem campus.
- Arrive 15 minutes early if you need help getting your My Chemeketa login information
and placement test scores
We're Here to Help
- Planning your first term classes
- Reading your placement scores
- Accessing Chemeketa's student services
- Registering for classes and using My Chemeketa
- Getting your questions answered by an advisor
Arrive Prepared with the Following Items:
- COMPASS or ASSET placement test scores
- Chemeketa-issued user name and password for My Chemeketa
- Arrive early if you need help finding this information
- Unofficial transcripts if transferring in from another college or university and information
regarding completed CLEP, Advanced Placement and
International Baccalaureate tests classes completed during high school.
- Pen or pencil