Advising Sessions for New Students Beginning Fall Term July 11 - September 20, 2016
These sessions are designed for students beginning Fall 2016, which
begins September 26, 2016. Please check the
"steps for new students" handout to get ready for this step.
New student advising sessions for fall 2016 begin July 11 and new student registration begins August 2.
Register for a session through my.chemeketa.edu
Sessions start on time – No Late Entry – seating is limited
- Parking permits are required on the Salem campus. Visitors may obtain a day pass at the information booth.
- Located in Bldg. 2, Rm. 115 (Advising & Counseling), Salem campus.
- Arrive 15 minutes early if you need help getting your My Chemeketa login information, placement test scores and student ID number (K#).
We're Here to Help
- Planning your first term classes
- Reading your placement scores
- Accessing Chemeketa's student services
- Registering for classes and using My Chemeketa
- Getting your questions answered by an advisor
Arrive Prepared with the Following Items:
- COMPASS or ASSET placement test scores
- Chemeketa-issued user name and password for My Chemeketa
- Arrive early if you need help finding this information
- Unofficial transcripts if transferring in from another college or university and information
regarding completed CLEP, Advanced Placement and
International Baccalaureate tests classes completed during high school.
- It is highly recommended to have all previous coursework by credit or test officially transferred in prior to attending a new student session.
- Refer to the
transcript evaluation page for information regarding the official process
- Pen or pencil