Advising Sessions for New Students Beginning Fall Term July 13 - Sept. 22
These sessions are designed for students beginning Fall 2015, which
begins September 28, 2015. Please check the
"steps for new students" handout to get ready for this step.
Register for a session through my.chemeketa.edu
Sessions start on time – No Late Entry – seating is limited
- Located in Bldg. 2, Rm. 115 (Advising & Counseling), Salem campus.
- Arrive 15 minutes early if you need help getting your My Chemeketa login information, placement test scores and student ID number (K#).
We're Here to Help
- Planning your first term classes
- Reading your placement scores
- Accessing Chemeketa's student services
- Registering for classes and using My Chemeketa
- Getting your questions answered by an advisor
Arrive Prepared with the Following Items:
- COMPASS or ASSET placement test scores
- Chemeketa-issued user name and password for My Chemeketa
- Arrive early if you need help finding this information
- Unofficial transcripts if transferring in from another college or university and information
regarding completed CLEP, Advanced Placement and
International Baccalaureate tests classes completed during high school.
- Pen or pencil