Services for Employers
Chemeketa's Career Center provides a variety of services to assist you in your efforts to connect with Chemeketa students and graduates. We look forward to partnering with you in your efforts to connect with qualified candidates and promote your business or organization.
Post a job
- Register here to create a profile and start posting your listings at no cost. Please allow 24 hours for the approval process.
- Returning users log-in here
- E-mail us your job posting
Recruit on campus
We offer several opportunities to recruit on the Chemeketa campus. Recruiters are welcome to –
- Schedule table reservations in high traffic campus locations
- Reserve a conference room or classroom for interviews
- Join us for career fairs and special events
Any recruiting on campus must be done with approval and permission from Chemeketa Career Services personnel. See our guidelines on recruiting.
Serve on an Advisory Committee
Help us meet the needs of industry. Join your peers from business, industry, labor & government in advising our educational programs regarding the needs and trends in your occupation. Contact us if you or your organization is interested in serving on an advisory committee.
Partner with Chemeketa Community College
Serve as a mentor and information resource to a student or entire class –
- Participate in a panel of guest speakers
- Make a presentation to students on topics specific to your area of expertise.
- Review and critique student resumes/cover letters, conduct practice job interviews, and give advice on how students can develop their careers.
Contact the Career Center
Visit our Salem campus location Bldg. 2, Rm. 115