Chemeketa Career Link
Chemeketa CareerLink hosts job and internship postings, an employer directory, an online resource library, and career event information.
Download the student user guide for directions on creating a student account.
To access, log-in to MyChemeketa and select the “Services" tab to view Career Center resources. Create your account and start searching for open positions today.
Students & Alumni
Chemeketa CareerLink is an interactive online career center and job listing system created to help you find a great job or internship by enabling you to -
- Maintain an online Personal Calendar
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documents
- Search and apply for job opportunities online
- Create job search agents that will alert you when positions that fit your criteria enter the system
Employers & Recruiters
Chemeketa CareerLink provides participating employers with the ability to -
- Visit one centralized online location to post & manage an unlimited number of jobs
- Set parameters for your job openings
- Receive an email when students apply for jobs & when a posting is about to expire
- Collect resumes through the system
Posting a Job
Create a profile and start posting positions today. Please allow 24 hours for the approval process.
Employer Portal: Chemeketa CareerLink
Visit us on the main floor in Bldg. 2, Rm. 115