Common Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What interest you most about working for this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?
- What were your major contributions to your last job?
- Can you give us personal references?
- What are your greatest career accomplishments?
- Do you like to manage people? What is your management style?
- If you could choose any company to work for, for whom would you work?
- What interest you most about this job?
- What are your professional career goals?
- What did you like about your last job?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Will you be able to relocate?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Why have you changed jobs so frequently?
- What would other people say about your work?
- May we contact your last employer?
- Have you been responsible for making hiring decisions?
- Can you delegate responsibility? Give an example.
- Have you ever fired anyone?
- What do you look for in an employee?
- Why are you interested in a job with our company?
- Do you have any questions about the company or the job?
- How do you work under pressure or tight deadline? Give an example.
- How do you feel about working with a team? Do you prefer to work independently?
- Are you willing to take a drug test if the job requires it?
- What are your short/long term goals?
- How has you attendance been in you jobs?
- How do you deal with conflict?
- What do you think makes a good employee?
- What kind of salary do you need?
- How long will it take you to make a contribution to our company?
Contact the Career Center
Visit our Salem campus location Bldg. 2, Rm. 115