Goals, Plan of Action and Persistence Pays Off
- Take Action – make job hunting your job
- Develop a plan of action.
- Take care of yourself – eat nutritious foods and get adequate rest.
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Make sure “self talk” is positive.
- Spend time each day reviewing your job search “plan of action.” Are you working on your goals?
- Remember that you are a worthwhile person, and have much to offer the right employer.
- Set definite job goals.
- Engage in physical activity every day.
- Associate only with positive people. Leave negative friends behind!
- Get up early each morning – don’t waste valuable time sleeping in!
- Plan “alone time” in your daily schedule.
- Remember, laughter is good medicine.
- Remind yourself that each “no” moves you one step closer to a “yes”
Visit us on the main floor in Bldg. 2, Rm. 115