Counseling & Guidance Classes
- CG110 Career and Life Planning (2cr)
Wondering what to do, where to go and how to get there? This could
be the class for you! Through a process of self-reflection,
career research and some interesting discussions, the answers
to these and other questions might just become obvious.
No Text Book Required
- CG114 Career and Life Development (3cr)
This is a college transfer-level course designed to assist you in the
career & life decision-making process. Using weekly assessment
tools, group discussions and reading, you will clarify personal
values, interests, skills and personality styles. You will gain
skills to research the current job market, job search, and
- CG225 Understanding the Four-Year College Transition (2cr)
Planning on transferring to a four-year university or college?
- What classes should I take to transfer?
- I have heard students say they had trouble transferring
to a four-year university.
How can I be sure this won’t happen to me?
- Where can I learn about scholarships and other financial aid?
- What is the difference between BA and BS degrees?
- What is an AA, MS, or Ph.D degree?
- Is a four-year college really more difficult than a community college?
- How can I prepare for a four-year university so
I won’t have problems when I transfer?
- Do four-year colleges have resources to help me?
- I’ve heard that it often difficult to be admitted
to a private college.
How can I improve my chances of being admitted?
Register for CG225 to find the answers to the above questions and many more! It’s only 2 credits and they are transferrable.
For more information call 503.399.5120