GED test accommodations
GED examinations are administered by the Chemeketa Community College GED Testing Center. Students who have documented disabilities may apply for test accommodations to the State of Oregon. Our Disability Services office can give students information about the process.
Accommodations approved by the state of Oregon (not Chemeketa Community College) may include –
- Audiocassette (tone-indexed)
- Extended time
- Private room
- Supervised breaks
The college charges all students an exam fee. For current fee and test registration information, contact the GED Testing office at 503.399.6556.
There are no additional charges for accommodations.
How to obtain this service
You must have a request form approved by the state GED office in order to have accommodations for your GED test. Here are steps to help you in this process –
- Make an appointment with an Accommodation Specialist, or
- Learn moreabout GED testing accommodations
- The Testing Center will submit your completed request forms to the state GED office for approval
- This process may take three to six weeks
- You will receive a letter from the Testing Center notifying you of your approved accommodations and how you may contact the GED Testing office to make your first exam appointment
Building 2, Room 174