Dual enroll with Chemeketa and Oregon Tech
Start your bachelor’s degree at Chemeketa and finish with Oregon Tech. The dual enrollment agreement provides an opportunity for students to complete one application process for enrollment at Chemeketa and Oregon Tech allowing students to access services at both institutions. Many dually enrolled students will enroll concurrently at each institution to fulfill their educational goals and needs. Chemeketa and Oregon Tech have degree programs that maximize credit transfer for students. Oregon Tech is a 4-year public university with programs in Klamath Falls and Portland. The dual enrollment program is open to all U.S. citizens and residents.
What are the benefits?
- One application process for both Chemeketa and Oregon Tech
- Chemeketa/Oregon Tech advising available at either campus
- Increased flexibility in scheduling with access to more classes
- Opportunity to access services and participate in college life on both campuses
- Financial aid available for qualified students admitted under the dual enrollment program
- Access to library and computer lab resources on both campuses
- Skill-building through preparatory courses at Chemeketa and lower division courses at either Chemeketa or Oregon Tech
- Special articulation agreements that match courses from Chemeketa to specific programs at Oregon Tech. For more information check out this link:
- Easier transition from Chemeketa to Oregon Tech
What are the requirements?
Chemeketa/Oregon Tech Dual Enrollment Program Minimum Requirements for Admission Consideration:
How do I get more information?
Go to www.oit.edu to find out more about degree programs and Oregon Tech location offerings.
How do I apply?
To apply visit: http://www.oit.edu/admissions, choose Oregon Tech-Chemeketa CC Dual App and click "Continue."