Dual enroll with Chemeketa and Portland State University
The dual enrollment program allows you to be fully admitted and enrolled at both Chemeketa and PSU during your entire undergraduate career. Because of the proximity of PSU's Salem center to Chemeketa, students can easily take classes at both institutions during the same term.
Benefits of dual enrollment
- Most affordable route to your degree
- One application for both Chemeketa and PSU
- Free transcripts automatically sent to PSU each term you are enrolled at Chemeketa
- PSU academic advisers available at all campuses
- Library privileges at both Chemeketa and PSU
- Coordinated financial aid and scholarship opportunities (if eligible)
- Increased opportunities for study abroad and internships
- Computer lab access at both Chemeketa and PSU
- Optional access to a variety of services at Chemeketa and/or PSU
For more information about the dual enrollment program with PSU please view the Facts and FAQ's website. The application for dual enrollment (co-admission) with Chemeketa and PSU is online at - www.pdx.edu/admissions/co-admission-applicant.
Who do I call if I have questions?
Admissions or transcripts -
Assistant Director for Transfer and College Relations
503.725.8387 or 1.800.547.8887 x8387
Financial aid -
Financial Aid Counselor
503.725.2891 or 1.800.547.8887 x2891
Academic advising -
Advising & Career Services
402 University Services Building
617 SW Montgomery St.