Dual enroll with Chemeketa and Western Oregon University
The dual enrollment program allows you to be fully admitted and enrolled at both Chemeketa Community College and Western Oregon University during your entire undergraduate career.
What are the benefits?
- One application process for both Chemeketa and WOU
- Coordinated financial aid between the schools
- Chemeketa/WOU advising available at either campus
- Increased flexibility in scheduling with access to more classes
- Opportunity to access services and participate in college life on both campuses
- Transcripts sent automatically to WOU from Chemeketa at the end of each term
- Automatic Reverse Transfer from WOU to Chemeketa
- Access to library and computer lab resources on both campuses
- Skill-building through preparatory courses at Chemeketa and lower division courses at either Chemeketa or WOU
- Easier transition from community college to university
What are the requirements?
Students will be admitted using the WOU freshman and transfer admission requirements. The admission deadlines are typically 3 weeks prior to the start of classes each term based on WOU's academic calendar. For more information please visit WOU's financial aid website.
How do I apply?
To apply for the dual enrollment program with Chemeketa and WOU you will need to apply for admission to WOU. Once you have applied for admission, you will also need to contact the WOU Financial Aid office for the dual enrollment application form. For more information you can contact the WOU Admissions or Financial Aid office at 1.877.877.1593.