Priority Orientation, Advising and Registration for Fall 2014
If you have been accepted as a Chemeketa Scholar, please register for one of the following sessions –
- Wednesday, May 28, 3 pm, Salem campus, Bldg. 6 auditorium (SESSION FULL)
- Thursday, May 29, 3 pm, Salem campus, Bldg. 6 auditorium (SESSION FULL)
- Thursday, June 12, 3 pm, Yamhill Valley campus, Bldg. 1, Rm. 101 (SESSION FULL)
- Thursday, June 26, 9 am, Salem campus, Bldg. 6 auditorium (SESSION FULL)
- Friday, June 27, 9 am, Salem campus, Bldg. 6 auditorium (SESSION FULL)
Seating is limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are unable to attend a session or if all sessions are full, please contact us. Attendance is required at a session in order to register for classes.
If you register for an orientation and need to cancel or reschedule for a different date, please contact us. Do not reschedule for a different date without contacting us first.
You will need to complete Chemeketa's new student web orientation before attending this session. Log in to My Chemeketa with your user name and password and click on the Student tab. Click on the New Student Orientation icon to begin.
As a Chemeketa Scholar, here is information you will need when you come to campus for orientation –
- Arrive 15 to 30 minutes before your session begins to check in
- Bring your K# (Chemeketa student ID) and any test results you haven't already submitted
- Bring your My Chemeketa user name and password
- Counselors and advisors will help you select classes based on your intended major and will help you understand the priority fall registration process
If you need special accommodations for these events, contact the Disabilities Specialist at 503.399.5192 (voice/TTY) at least five working days in advance.