Serving Those Who Served Us
Building 2, Room 200, Window 11
Customer Services Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 am-5 pm
Students are seen on a walk-in basis - no appointment necessary
Chemeketa Veterans' Services provides the following services –
- Information on the eligibility criteria for the various educational benefit programs administered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- How students can compare the different GI Bill benefit programs they may be eligible for
- Assist veterans and eligible dependents in completing applications for the different educational benefit programs administered by the Veteran's Administration
- Information on the Educational Aid Fund administered by the Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs.
- Steps to follow when applying for benefits
- Information on Chemeketa degrees and programs that are approved for veteran educational benefits
- Information on the regulations and application deadlines for requesting an advance payment of GI Bill benefits
- Monitoring and reporting to the Veteran's Administration, student's compliance with state and federal regulations in regard to program requirements, grades, prior credit, and satisfactory academic progress
If you would like additional information, please contact us at 503.399.5004 or via e-mail. You may also fax us at 503.399.3908.