Serving Those Who Served Us
Building 2, Room 200, Windows 6, 7, &8
Customer Services Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 am-5 pm.
Students are seen on a walk-in basis - no appointment is necessary
All Chemeketa campuses and offices will be closed during the Christmas and New Years Holidays on the following dates:
December 24th - 26th, December 31st, and January 1st and 2nd.
Chemeketa Veterans' Services provides the following services:
- Information on the eligibility criteria for the various educational benefit programs administered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- How students can compare the different GI Bill benefit programs they may be eligible for
- Assist veterans and eligible dependents in completing applications for the different educational benefit programs administered by the Veteran's Administration
- Information on the Educational Aid Fund administered by the Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs.
- Steps to follow when applying for benefits
- Information on Chemeketa degrees and programs that are approved for veteran educational benefits
- Information on the regulations and application deadlines for requesting an advance payment of GI Bill benefits
- Information on how you have your schooling at other colleges and your military training evaluated for credit as a Chemeketa student
- Monitoring and reporting to the Veteran's Administration, student's compliance with state and federal regulations in regard to program requirements, grades, prior credit, satisfactory academic progress and program completion and graduation
- Significant winter term 2015 dates that may be of interest to students using VA Educational Benefits
- Information on other Federal benefits available to Veterans, their dependents and family members
If you would like additional information, please contact us at 503.399.5004 or via E-mail. You may also fax us at 503.399.3908.