Educational Benefit Programs for Veterans
The U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs (VA) offers a variety of educational benefit programs. Explore your options and find the right program for you.
- Active duty military
- Active and former members of the National Guard, Air National Guard and Selected Reserve
- Eligible family members
Check your Eligibility
Educational benefits administered by the U.S. VA vary in eligibility- check to make sure you qualify.
Veteran Educational Benefit Programs
- Montgomery GI Bill/Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill/Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
- Dependent's Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Chapter 31)
- GySgt John David Fry Scholarship
If you would like additional information, please contact us at 503.399.5004 or via e-mail. You may also fax us at 503.399.3908