Chemeketa Community College administers a variety of exams to students, prospective students and community members. You are required to show a valid photo ID each time you test.
Testing at the Salem Campus
The Salem campus administers numerous exams, including but not limited to –
- For information (and registering online) about GED on computer click here
- GED Tests- Info SPANISH info ENGLISH (paper testing) For information or to set up an appointment call 503.399.6556 option 3
- College Credit CLEP and Challenge Exams
- Placement COMPASS and ASSET
- Official ACT test site
- Test proctoring services for Chemeketa online and telecourse and make-up exams
- State Board of Tax Practitioners
- Building codes tests
- Pesticide tests (make a computerized testing apppointment by calling 877.533.2900 or online at METRO)
- Special accommodations testing through Disability Services
|Spring School Closure & Non Testing Days:|
** Cell phones, backpacks, laptops or any other electronic items are not allowed in the testing room.
If you show up for testing with any of these items, you will be asked to store them outside of the testing room.
Testing Services - appointment required BLDG 2, Rm 101
Bldg. 2, Rm. 101 For an appointment call 503.399.6556 option 2 or e-mail
|Monday||11 am - 4 pm||Monday||11 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||GED||Tuesday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 8 pm||Wednesday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 8 pm||Thursday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4 pm||Friday||9 am - 4 pm|
Placement Testing - no appointment necessary
|Monday||10 am - 5 pm (Must begin before 3 pm)|
|Tuesday||10 am - 8 pm (Must begin before 6 pm)|
|Wednesday||10 am - 5 pm (Must begin before 3 pm)|
|Thursday||10 am - 5 pm (Must begin before 3 pm)|
Testing at a community location
All community locations offer placement testing, though availability of exams may be limited. Please contact the specific location where you wish to test for schedule and procedures –
Building 2, Room 101
If English is your second language and you need additional assistance, call our ESL program at 503.399.6298. If you have a disability and you need additional assistance, contact the Disability Services Office at 503.399.5192.