If you would like information on GED testing, please call 503.399.6556.
The GED testing fee is $152 for all (4) subjects or $38 per individual subject.
How to Sign up / Schedule your GED
Step 1: Sign up
- Visit www.ged.com
- Complete the "Sign Up" box on the left
- Enter a valid email address
- Enter your email address a second time to verify
- Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and contains
letters, at least one number or symbol, and it should not
contain your email address
- Read and accept the terms and conditions by checking the box
- Click "Sign Up"
Step 2: Complete your profile information
- Complete your contact information and click "Continue"
- You must be at least 16 years old to sign up for MyGED™
- All fields are required except Middle Name,
Apt./Suite #, and Secondary Phone
- Your name should exactly match the way your
name is written on your identification
- Answer where you plan to test and your current
enrollment status and click "Continue"
- Answer if you plan to request accommodations for
modified testing conditions and click "Continue"
NOTE: If you are interrupted during this process, don't worry. Your information is saved after step 1 and you may return and sign in using the information you just entered.
If you're eligible to test, you can schedule your tests.
You will see a yellow "Start Scheduling" button on the
"Schedule" tile on your dashboard. If you're not yet
eligible to schedule, you'll need to Clear Alerts in order to schedule