If you would like information on GED testing, please call 503.399.6553.
The GED testing fee is $152 for all (4) subjects or $38 per individual subject.
How to Sign up / Schedule your GED
Step 1: Sign up
1. Visit GED.com
2. Complete the “Sign Up” box on the left
• Enter a valid email address
• Enter your email address a second time to verify
• Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and
contains letters, at least one number or symbol, and it
should not contain your email address
3. Read and accept the terms and conditions by checking
4. Click “Sign Up”
Step 2: Complete your profile information
1. Complete your contact information and click “Continue”
• You must be at least 16 years old to sign up for
• All fields are required except Middle Name, Apt./Suite
#, and Secondary Phone
• Your name should exactly match the way your name is
written on your identification
2. Answer where you plan to test and your current
enrollment status and click “Continue”
3. Answer if you plan to request accommodations for
modified testing conditions and click “Continue”
NOTE: If you are interrupted during this process, don’t worry.
Your information is saved after step 1 and you may return
and sign in using the information you just entered.
If you’re eligible to test, you can schedule your tests. You will see
a yellow “Start Scheduling” button on the “Schedule” tile on your
dashboard. If you’re not yet eligible to schedule, you’ll need to
Clear Alerts in order to schedule.