Tuition & fees
Coupled with numerous financial aid opportunities, a Chemeketa education is an affordable and smart investment.
The costs cited below are for tuition and general fees. Some classes have fees for online instruction ($50) materials or lab use. All fees for a class will appear totaled together in the 'Tui + Fee' column of the class schedule.
Costs for credit classes are calculated on a per-credit basis. Tuition varies depending on your permanent residence.
Payment Due Date:Before the first day of the term or within ten days of registration (whichever is later) to avoid a $25 late fee. Additional late fees will be applied each term on unpaid accounts throughout the term. See more information on the late fees page.
Please note: Fall term Tuition and Fees will not be posted to your student account until Monday, August 3, 2015
Credit Classes for Earning a Certificate or Degree
Tuition and fees for the 2015-16 academic year effective summer term 2015 are -
- Oregon students: $94 per credit
$80 per credit plus $14 per credit universal fee
- Out-of-State Students: $256 per credit
$242 per credit plus $14 per credit universal fee
- International Students: $256 per credit
$242 per credit plus $14 per credit universal fee plus a non-refundable fee of $265 per term for students attending on an F1 visa. (Students attending on other visa types are charged a non-refundable fee of $75 per term.)
Oregon Student Tuition Calculator*
- You are considered an Oregon student if you have established a permanent residence within the state at least 90 days prior to the beginning of the term. The college may ask you to provide information proving you meet the residence requirement.
- You are considered an out-of-state student if your permanent address is outside of Oregon.
- You are considered an international student if you are required to have an I-20 immigration document.
- If you are a Choice Act Veteran you must contact the Chemeketa Veterans Services office first to determine your eligibility
- You can find more information about changing your residency status on our Residency page
Noncredit Classes for Fun
Call 503.399.4949 for current class costs.
College preparation classes ABE, GED, ESL
Call 503.399.5224 for the current cost of ABE and GED classes.
Call 503.399.6298 for the current cost of non-credit ESOL classes.
Call the Testing Department at 503.399.6556 for the current fee to take the GED test.