It is time to take the next step in your process with Chemeketa. In order to be considered for admission to Chemeketa you will want to complete the following steps:
1. Submit your International student application »
for Summer 2017 Sessions I and II. For 2017- 2018 Academic Year complete this Application. Applications submitted before the deadlines are processed within a week of receipt. The visa appointment deadline is the last date by which we recommend students should schedule an appointment with the embassy in their home country to obtain their visa on time.
2. Submit document To determine which documents we need you to submit, please refer to the list provided on the application.
3. Review Process Once we have received your documents we will review them and provide you an admission answer within a week of receiving your completed documents.
4. Issue Acceptance letter and I-20 We will issue your Acceptance letter and your new I-20, these will be mailed to you directly from Chemeketa.
5. Schedule Visa appointment Once you receive your documents from Chemeketa, you will need to schedule a visa appointment with the U.S. Embassy.
6. Submit Housing and Arrival Forms Submit your housing and arrival forms to gain priority on your housing preference (if you are interested in our Homestay program). Keep in mind that Chemeketa offers free airport pick up on our official arrival dates.
7. Attend Orientation Plan to attend our Mandatory Orientation for the term you have been accepted. On Orientation days we provide registration, language level testing, campus tours, U.S. immigration and regulation information, and a resource team for all incoming international students.
September 14 & 15
December 28 & 29
March 15 & 16
September 18 - 20
January 3 - 5
March 21 - 23
June 25 & 26
July 23 & 24
June 27 - 28
July 25 - 26
Language Requirement for Admission
a. No TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for admissions
b. Chemeketa offers comprehensive language and college level studies and can accept students at all levels
c. Test scores submitted during the admissions process are used for advising placement purposes only
d. All students who enter Chemeketa will take required English and/or college placement tests during orientation which provide the student with successful class selection