Woodburn GED Testing
Registration, scheduling, and payments for official GED testing are done on-line.
Please visit the website at www.gedtestingservice.com or come in to the main office and we can walk you through the process.
The Woodburn Center is an official testing site for Pearsonview. We offer testing every third Friday of the month.
*Summer schedule: 2nd Thursday of the month during July and August
You will need:
- Proper ID
- Current Government issued photo ID:
- Government Issued ID must show birth date, address, and signature
- (Example: Driver's License/Permit, DMV ID Card, military ID, or passport)
- If you are 16 or 17 years of age:
You must submit a Chemeketa Community College "Underage Student approval" form downloadable at www.chemeketa.edu/forms.
This form must be signed by:
2. Parent or Guardian
3. School Administrator: If you are home schooled, the district in which you live must sign the form.
Additional GED Testing Information:
- There is a $18 fee for each retest.
- Payment must be made on line
How to get your scores
You may access your scores at www.gedtestingservice.com
How to get more information
For further information concerning GED testing please contact Sarai Valverde at 503.316.3263