Chemeketa Woodburn Center is located in downtown Woodburn. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 7 pm, except for legal holidays. Summer hours are 8am to 7pm, Monday through Thursday, closed on Fridays.
Courses and programs offered at this site include –
- Lower division credit courses
- Business technology
- Non-credit classes and workshops designed to enhance employability
- Personal enrichment
- Developmental education including Adult Basic Education, GED preparation
- English for students of other languages
- Customized training classes
Student services include –
- Advising and counseling
- GED testing
- Financial aid information
- Registration and administrative services
- Book sales
- Computer lab, access varies per term
Chemeketa Woodburn collaborates with the Woodburn Chamber of Commerce, local schools and a wide array of agencies and non-profit organizations to provide services for employment readiness, continuing education, and English language acquisition.
120 E Lincoln Street
Please note: as of January 1, 2011 all properties owned and/or controlled by Chemeketa will be smoke free. This policy applies to all college employees, tenants, staff and visitors.