Yamhill Valley Testing Services
Chemeketa Community College administers a variety of exams to students, prospective students
and community members. You are required to show a valid photo ID each time you test.
Testing at the Yamhill Valley Campus
The most frequently administered exams include, but are not limited to the following –
COMPASS Placement Testing
- No appointment necessary.
- Please allow up to 3 hours for placement testing in reading, writing and math.
- Placement test sample questions
- Calculator guidelines
- Appointments are required for all instructor, online, &
other exams, except COMPASS placement tests
- If accommodations for testing are required, please contact the YVC Testing Center at least two business days in advance to ensure adequate time to set up the accommodation(s)
- For an appointment call 503.316.3240
- Location: Yamhill Valley Campus, Bldg. 1, Room 203
Yamhill Valley Campus Testing Center information
- Testing Center Hours for Spring term 2015 beginning March 30, 2015
- Monday and Thursday
11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday
1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
All exams must be completed by closing time.
For more information about testing and appointments at the Yamhill Valley Campus, please contact the Testing Center by: