Yamhill Valley Testing Services
Chemeketa Community College administers a variety of exams to students, prospective students
and community members. You are required to show a valid photo ID each time you test.
Testing at the Yamhill Valley Campus
The most frequently administered exams include, but are not limited to the following –
COMPASS Placement Testing
- No appointment necessary.
- Please allow up to 3 hours for placement testing in reading, writing and math.
- Location: Yamhill Valley Campus, Bldg. 1, Room 203
- Testing Center Hours
- Monday and Wednesday
11:00 am – 5:00 pm (last test begins at 3:00 pm)
- Tuesday and Thursday
2:00 pm – 8:00 pm (last test begins at 6:00 pm)
- Placement test sample questions
- Calculator guidelines
Follow the procedures below to get started.
GED Testing Procedures
- For Yamhill Valley instructions
and go to ged.com
- Testers under age 18 must submit an Underage Approval Form.
Click here and print second page
- Appointments are required for all instructor, online, &
other exams, except COMPASS placement tests
- For an appointment call 503.316.3240
- Location: Yamhill Valley Campus Bldg. 1, Rm. 203
For more information about testing at the Yamhill Valley Campus, please contact the Testing Center by: