Yamhill Valley Testing Services
Chemeketa Community College administers a variety of exams to students, prospective students
and community members.
**You are required to show a valid photo ID each time you test.**
Testing at the Yamhill Valley Campus
The most frequently administered exams include, but are not limited to the following –
- No appointment necessary.
- Please allow up to 3 hours for placement testing in reading, writing and math.
- Placement test information
- Appointments are required for all instructor, online, & other exams, except placement tests
- Students with disability accommodations for testing must schedule any exams/tests/quizzes at least two business days prior to the test date. Exams during finals week require at least five business days.
- If testing accommodations are required, students must inform YVC Testing Center staff of which accommodations are needed at time of scheduling appointments.
- For an appointment call 503.316.3240
- Location: Yamhill Valley Campus, Bldg. 1, Room 203
- Proctoring information for Chemeketa courses and other institutions.
Yamhill Valley Campus Testing Center information
Monday - 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday - 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Thursday - 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hours may vary during college breaks and holidays.
All exams must be completed by closing time.
For more information about testing and appointments at the Yamhill Valley Campus, please contact the Testing Center by: