CTE Teacher Licensure in the MWEC Region

If you are a CTE teacher, or plan to be one, in the MWEC region (all public high schools in Marion, Polk, Yamhill, and Lincoln Counties, except for those in the Salem-Keizer School District) you will need to go through the MWEC office to obtain your initial license or to renew your CTE license. DO NOT go directly to Teacher Standards Practices Commission as your application must first go to the Oregon Department of Education via our office to obtain the correct signatures.

General CTE Teacher licensure information on the ODE website.

Need more information or ready to start the licensure process? Contact Sheila McCartney and she can help guide you through the process.