Motorcycle Safety Training
Learn how to stay safer riding your motorcycle with our safety courses provided in cooperation with Team Oregon.
Chemeketa Community College motorcycle courses are offered in cooperation with Team Oregon, a nationally recognized leader in motorcycle rider safety and skills training. Team Oregon offers courses for riders of all levels of ability. You can learn to ride, earn your motorcycle endorsement or take your skills to the next level. The course instruction and coaching will help you to ride safer, smarter and more skillfully.
Basic and intermediate courses are approved for Oregon’s mandatory training requirement, and feature hands-on practice riding and online classroom. Students can also choose to attend in-person classroom sessions.
- Choose from Basic Rider Training (BRT) or e Rider® Basic
- 8 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to riders 16 and older; mandatory for new riders under 21
- Choose from Intermediate Rider Training (IRT) or eRider® Intermediate
- 4 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to riders 21 and older
- Previous riding experience required
Find current pricing, complete training and licensing information, course schedules and register online at the Team Oregon website.
If you need additional assistance or information, call 1.800.545.9944.