Our experienced faculty will teach you to –
- Perform tasks related to the field of automotive technology you are interested in
- Identify and use appropriate tools and testing and measuring equipment to perform automotive service
- Comply with personal and environmental safety practices associated with clothing, handling power equipment and disposing of chemicals in accordance with local, state and federal regulations
- Practice professional and ethical behaviors as applied to the workplace environment
- Use industry standard automotive terminology and clarifying language to communicate orally and in writing with customers, suppliers, supervisors and co-workers
Take a look at our curriculum and prerequisite requirements and our program course descriptions.
For more information, E-mail or call 503.399.6521.