The Computer Systems and Information Technology core degree, in combination with one or more specialized areas of study, prepares students for a wide variety of technical career opportunities.
- The Computer Programming Certificate prepares traditional programmers and analysts who are responsible for all phases of program design and development.
- The Computer Support Certificate prepares the student for work in the design and implementation of business systems solutions, software and systems troubleshooting, technical support and end user training.
- The Systems Administration Certificate offers career opportunities in enterprise and workgroup systems administration. This certificate provides a pathway to the Linux+, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, and Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist certifications.
- The Web Developer Certificate opens the door to careers in web application design, development and administration of dynamic, data-driven web sites (Web masters and Web developers).
- The Network Management and Systems Security graduate may work in computer crime law enforcement, corporate information systems or private computer security consulting.