Training you to deliver the future
The Chemeketa electronics department traces its history back to 1957 when the program was established at our vocational high school predecessor with the charter to provide world-class technology education. Over fifty-plus years much has changed in electronics technologies but our purpose and goals remain the same –
- Prepare students for technology-based careers
- Provide upgrade training for currently employed high-tech workers
- Assist business and industry to stay competitive and on the cutting edge of technology
Personal electronics and technological advances are changing the world and Chemeketa offers you seven programs that can help you participate in building the future –
Certificates in –
- Process control
Associate degrees in –
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- Computer Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
- Process Control Technology
- Renewable Energy Management
We also provide services to industry and government, including contracting to provide customized training.
For more information, E-mail or call 503.399.6254.