Our experienced faculty offer you instruction in all aspects of electronics, including -
- Professional and environmental safety practices
- Use of standard terminology
- Use of equipment and procedures
- Skills in system performance and control processes
- Solving technology problems
- Interpreting manuals, technical bulletins, schematics
Does electronics sound like a career for you? Take a look at our curriculum and prerequisite and our program course descriptions for more details on what we offer.
For more information, e-mail or call 503.399.6254.