Please attend our FREE upcoming information session for updates on the application process and what it means to be a Hemodialysis Technician:
- October 6th, 2014 at 4:00pm. Yamhill Valley Campus Bldg 2 Room 125
After you complete the Hemodialysis Technician certificate program, you will –
- Provide safe and effective hemodialysis treatments for clients in outpatient hemodialysis facilities
- Perform hemodialysis procedures in a professional manner, adhering to federal and state standards required to maintain the safety of patients.
- Have received CPR and first aid certification
- Be prepared to sit for national certification as a Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician
For more information, send us an E-mail