Human Services Program
ATTENTION: Entry in the Human Services degree and certification
Put Your Heart Into Your Work
Maybe you're a good listener who is interested in making a positive difference with people and in the community. Perhaps you honor diversity and you want to support people in solving their problems.
These are just some of the personal characteristics that can help you find satisfaction in a career in human services.
Students entering the Human Services program choose to earn one of two degrees or a certificate -
- For new students entering the program come to the Salem campus -
- Meet with Counseling and Academic Advising, Building 2, Room 110, 503-399-5120.
- Orientations for spring term have been postponed due to the new application process for all HS students taking effect in May. Watch for the Human Services Application link. It will be available early in May 2015.
Self-help recovery groups
- PANDA Recovery Meetings
- AA - Tuesdays 8-9:30 am & Wednesdays
- NA - Tuesdays 9:30-11 am &
- Contact Wanda Urban at 503.399.6154 for meeting information
- Meetings held in Building 2, Room 172 on Salem campus
May 8, 2015 ---- Advisory Committee Meeting, 11:30 am - 1 pm, Building 48 (MAPs Credit Union)
June 2, 2015 -- Spring Tea, 11:30 - 1:30 pm, Building 48 (MAPs Credit Union, 2nd floor)
For more information, contact the program chair, e-mail the Human Services office or call 503.399.5048.