Human Service Careers
Graduates are employed in occupations such as -
- Chemical dependency treatment
- Services to seniors
- Department of Human Services
- Adult and juvenile corrections
- Employment services
- Crisis intervention services
- Services to people with physical and/or emotional challenges
The Oregon Employment Department provides more information about careers and job opportunities in a range of human service occupations.
The Human Services program offers a variety of individual classes and workshops for professional development.
For more information, contact the program chair, e-mail the Human Services office or call 503.399.5048.