Human Services Program
Put Your Heart Into Your Work
Maybe you're a good listener who is interested in making a positive difference with people and in the community. Perhaps you honor diversity and you want to support people in solving their problems.
These are just some of the personal characteristics that can help you find satisfaction in a career in human services.
Students entering the Human Services program choose to earn one of two degrees or a certificate -
- For new students entering the program come to the Salem campus -
- Wednesday, September 10, noon - 1 pm, Building 3, Room 260, or call Counseling and Academic Advising, 503-399-5120, for their orientation summer schedule.
- For post-baccalaureate students interested in the addiction counselor certification
- E-mail the Human Services office or call 503.399.5048 for information on the next orientation
Self-help recovery groups
- PANDA Recovery Meetings will resume fall term, 2014.
- Contact Wanda Urban at 503.399.6154 for meeting information
- Meetings held in Building 2, Room 172 on Salem campus
October 24, 2014 ---- Advisory Committee Meeting
For more information, contact the program chair, e-mail the Human Services office or call 503.399.5048.